Here to serve you.
From repair and maintenance to building materials and design help, we offer a variety of services for contractors, DIYers, homeowners and anyone looking for an extra handy hand. And with three local locations, help is just down the road for the following:
Repairs and Maintenance
Drop off and pickup project at any location, repairs done at Sun Prairie.
- Screen repairs, replacements and new frame builds
- Single pane glass repair for doors and windows
- Tool repair and maintenance
Materials and Design Services
Available at all locations.
Repairs & Maintenance
For contractors with fidgety tools to homeowners whose screens have caught one too many baseballs, we’re here to fix it, make it and help with it. Offering free estimates on the services below. (If you don’t see a service you need here, please contact us to see if we can be of help.)
The following services are done at the Sun Prairie location. But you can drop off your project at any Chase Lumber location and we’ll take care of the rest.
Screen repairs, replacement and new frame builds
Storm door screens, patio door screens and window screens. We not only replace screens, we also repair and build frames. Including painting the frame to match your trim if necessary.
To ensure you get the screen that’s right for your need, we offer three screen options and advise on which one would be best:
- Charcoal fiberglass screen (most popular)
- Pet screen
- Aluminum screen
Using the right splining ensures your screen stays taut and in place. We use only the correct size for the frame and install it with precision.
Like it’s brand new:
We pride ourselves on returning your repaired item clean and renewed.
Single pane glass repair for doors and windows
We specialize in replacing single pane glass, and we’ll clean up your door or window in the process. We’ll also trim down doors if needed (but solid wood doors only).
Out with old and in with the new. Which can also be said of our glazing process that replaces the traditional material with a silicon and paintable caulk combination that’s more durable, lasts longer and looks better.
Cut single pane glass or plexiglass to size
For the do-it-yourselfer repairing a door or window, we can cut single pane glass or plexiglass to almost any size you need.
Tool repair and maintenance
One of our favorite parts of the day is returning a tool to its owner in tiptop working condition. We love repairing tools. From nailers to saws. If it can be fixed, we’ll fix it. And oil it, clean it, baby it.
We also perform general maintenance to ensure your tools are working properly for a long time.
We specialize in top brands, including:
Contractors’ tools should be cleaned twice a year to not only help avoid malfunctions but keep them in peak performing condition.
Materials and Design Services
The following services are available at all Chase Lumber locations:
- Keys and re-key locks. We make keys for virtually any need, with a variety of key types to choose from. Need a lock re-keyed? Done.
- Cut lumber and plywood to size. Why cut it when we can? Save time and effort by picking up your lumber or plywood already cut to size.
- Delivery of building materials direct from the yard. Buy it from us and we’ll come to you with free local delivery.
- 3D graphic cabinet design. Decisions made easier, a plan put in place. With our 3D graphic services you can see how the cabinets for your new build or remodel will look in a lifelike setting. Helping you better envision your options and possibilities.
Contact Chase Lumber
Please contact us with any questions you may have about Chase Lumber services. We will reply promptly.