ENSURING THE HEALTH AND WELL-BEING OF OUR CUSTOMERS, EMPLOYEES AND COMMUNITY.
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS WE ARE TAKING:
CLEANING: Surfaces, high traffic areas, etc. will be sanitized on a continual basis.
FACE MASKS: With respect to everyone’s health and safety we encourage anyone who has not been vaccinated to wear masks and physically distance for your protection and the protection of our employees, in accordance with the CDC guidelines. (If you do not have one, we make them available for you at each store.)
PLEXIGLASS: Installations present in all high traffic areas.
DISTANCING: 6-foot markers placed in all high traffic areas.
HAND SANITIZER: Available throughout the store.
CURBSIDE PICKUP: Available for customers at all locations.
NO CONTACT, FREE LOCAL DELIVERY: Available for customers at all locations some restrictions apply. Please contact your Chase Lumber location for more information.
We look forward to seeing you!
-Your Chase Lumber Team
WHY ARE BUILDING MATERIALS INCREASING IN PRICE?
It’s become a theme in 2021 and the reasons are several. High demand in conjunction with supply issues are leading to rising raw materials (especially lumber) and building supplies costs. Forcing suppliers to adjust pricing this year, and in some cases, multiple times due to the following:
- Supply chain constraints and labor shortages caused by COVID-19
- Increased transportation costs and lead times from manufacturing shutdowns caused by COVID-19
- Reduction in ocean container, rail car and trucking availability caused by lack of capacity
- Pricing increases fluctuating across categories and in some cases being implemented without notice
- Labor cost increases to maintain quality employees
We will continue to work closely with our suppliers on future market adjustments to achieve best pricing and availability scenarios. Please contact us anytime with questions. Thank you for your continued and valued business.